The ambulance hours of operation are 9am to 5pm. The absence of additional staff is due to the lack of a budget for the staff working on the shift system. To request medical intervention, fill out the form below.
HOW IT WORKS
- It works within a pre-prepared work program to cover the needs of all the governorates of the West Bank.
- The association does not have a shelter to place animals at present, therefore we cannot accommodate injured or treated animals.
- Emergency calls will be dealt within the governorate in which the car is located, according to the program.
- It is not possible to receive any animals at the association’s headquarters as they are not qualified to receive and treat animals.
- Being the only operating car, it should be assumed that it will not be able to cover all animals in the West Bank with treatment or transport.
- To request medical intervention, fill out the form below.